Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gramirez2012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Chicago, USA
Just wondering, has anyone here ever used Apple's Prints service? I had a couple of pictures that I purchased prints of through iPhoto, and they shipped the next day and will be here later in the week. For those who have used the service, what was your experience and overall opinion of it? How was the quality of the prints?

soco

macrumors 68030
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
My girlfriend's aunt is a professional graphic designer and uses the service once in a blue moon. Says it's great for when she needs it.

bunit

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2007
Westerly RI
I just received 2 16x20 prints that I ordered and am very happy with them. I'm a photographer and would not hesitate to use them again. Only complaint I have is there limited size selection.

Ingster

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2007
Leeds, UK
We used the service for our wedding invites, meant we could put what text we wanted on it and it worked out cheaper than standard invites, plus really easy to order a few more when we messed up on a few. Great quality!

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I remember awhile back I had called Apple about reprints. I was told that they use some Kodak company. I had several print jobs done by Apple. The quality is great. I really love the packaging that my stuff comes in too.

aKCLee

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2010
Canada
print

i've used them a couple times to print photobooks and large prints... the quality isn't bad

click the image below for a larger version, the print is pretty good quality

244sc5i.jpg

someoldguy

macrumors 68030
Aug 2, 2009
usa
Every year I use them to print the calendars I sent out in lieu of Christmas Cards . They're a little expensive but the quality is top shelf and you get your stuff quickly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.