Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tburk32

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2011
I recently decided to delete all of the music that has matched and just have it on the cloud as an easier way of keeping the uploaded tracks separate from the matched songs by hiding songs that are not on the computer. I do have the songs backed up on my external hdd so it wasn't really a big risk to me. one thing I have noticed is that some of my songs are matched and the file type shows as ACC and other show as MPEG files. Has anyone else noticed this?

Also I'm almost 100% confused as to how to try to get the remaining 238 songs I have to match (provided they are in the store) I've been going through typically one uploaded CD at a time where only certain songs have uploaded and changing the track lengths to the proper length, updating the song info and creating an ACC or other versions of the song with no luck of being able to get the songs to match. Electrify by the Beastie Boys has been a song that I've worked on multiple times knowing that it is in the itunes store and it is one of two songs on the cd that didn't upload. Any tips or tricks that anyone has found to getting the songs to match if they are for available in the itunes store and continually upload instead of matching.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.