PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mac Pro Won't Sleep

Tonewheel
Nov 30, 2011, 05:41 PM
I've searched the boards and found many posts about upgrading to Lion and MacBook Pros not sleeping when the lid is shut. But, I can't find an answer to my issue.

My Mac Pro, running 10.7.2, will not go to sleep when I initiate it from the Apple Menu. Never had the problem prior to Lion. When I select Sleep from the Apple Menu, the monitor goes black after a few seconds, the computer drives wind down for a couple of seconds but then come right back to life. I have unchecked everything in the Sharing preferences, and Back To My Mac has been disabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

glay78
Dec 28, 2011, 11:37 AM
I've searched the boards and found many posts about upgrading to Lion and MacBook Pros not sleeping when the lid is shut. But, I can't find an answer to my issue.

My Mac Pro, running 10.7.2, will not go to sleep when I initiate it from the Apple Menu. Never had the problem prior to Lion. When I select Sleep from the Apple Menu, the monitor goes black after a few seconds, the computer drives wind down for a couple of seconds but then come right back to life. I have unchecked everything in the Sharing preferences, and Back To My Mac has been disabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I got the same problem too. On Mac Pro 2010. Any help?