Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waddle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2011
Is there any way to work on/produce/play your work from Logic Studio through Apple TV?

waddle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2011
I can't believe this isn't available. I mean I want to make music and listen to it on something better than cpu speakers. This is insane.

waddle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2011
I feel ya but you know what I mean buy how it would be sweet to be able to create and do the process via Apple TV right?

Icaras

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2008
I feel ya but you know what I mean buy how it would be sweet to be able to create and do the process via Apple TV right?

Like actually produce in real time? Like actually view Logic directly on your TV? Sounds interesting, but the first thing that concerns me are latency issues. I don't think anyone would want to record using wifi.

waddle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2011
Like actually produce in real time? Like actually view Logic directly on your TV? Sounds interesting, but the first thing that concerns me are latency issues. I don't think anyone would want to record using wifi.

I'm not so concerned about seeing it on my TV as I am hearing it via the speakers I have hooked up to Apple TV.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.