PDA

View Full Version : 5 gig iPod

davidc2182
Oct 14, 2002, 11:20 AM
ok i'm selling a brand new 5 gig iPod, in factory plastic with a 50 dollar pair of sony fontopia headphones, one year warranty started a few days ago, any takers?

second, i've got a rare left handed ibm Transnote laptop with a perfect touch screen and perfect batterylife, any takers?

please post prices!

beez7777
Oct 14, 2002, 03:46 PM
how much do u want for the iPod. is it windows or mac

davidc2182
Oct 17, 2002, 11:38 AM
ok the ipod is 250, including shipping, brand new from the factory in original plastic, and a 1 year warranty, sure you could go buy a refurb, but this is new, anyone who wants info, post or email if you want a pic.

IBM transnote laptop combo with touchscreen and pen input, and thinkscribe digital notepad, brand new, 600mhz p3, 192 mb ram, 10 gig HD, IRDA, XP. for 650$

sparkleytone
Oct 17, 2002, 03:48 PM
hey post a pic of that IBM laptop. i'd like to see it.

also, try to find a taker for your IBM in the linux world. from what i gather it seems like it would be a great linux notebook.

davidc2182
Oct 21, 2002, 01:03 AM
ok so i see the refurbed ipods are less than my price, fine ok so for 230$$ you get a new ipod, 100% new in plastic with 1 yr warranty and all accessories, freeeeee shipping! cannot go wrong with that! if you want a pic to show its new and in plastic let me know, or you can spend 20$ more and get a brand new $50 dollar pair of sony fontopia earbuds so for 250$ free shipping and gr8 earbuds which will fit anyone's ear and has the same technology as apple earbuds and feel better when they are in!!

michaelry
Aug 15, 2003, 03:18 PM
Hello,
I have an IBM Transnote and am lefthanded so am interested in finding out how much you want. Is there any warantee left? How old? What operating system.
Thanks,
michael:)

alia
Aug 15, 2003, 03:41 PM
I've never heard of a left-handed notebook before, but it's about damned time. ;)

They used to have this great little kiosk in the mall that only sold left-handed stuff, like scissors and can openers and all that jazz. Using a manual can opener as a leftie really stinks! I know! *proudly holds up her left hand*

Alia

davidc2182
Aug 15, 2003, 03:41 PM
its $ 650 win xp pro, office xp pro, left handed, touch screen, transcription tablet and pen, no warranty, lemme know!

michaelry
Aug 15, 2003, 04:15 PM
How old is your Transnote and how much use has it seen?
Please reply to michaelry@whyagain.com or call me at 417 273 4838
Thanks,
michael

Foucault
Aug 15, 2003, 04:39 PM
I hope you know that most manufacturer's warranty is not transferrable (read the fine print). If you registered that product with the manufacturer they'll know who that product belongs to.

FooDragon
Aug 16, 2003, 09:59 PM
just have a quick question about the laptop... Does, what appears to me be a docking station in the back come off the laptop? Seems like a great little notebook but i really don't need the note taking abilitly was wondering if i could take that back piece off if i didn't need it