Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hectorlee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Hey guys,

Just a reminder that its the last day before 7 Dec to get the free 25GB accounts from Gobbler, after which is only 5GB. I'm sure some of you guys know it but for those who do not know, Gobbler is an online backup and collaboration service for audio. It recognises your session files, including Garageband, Cubase, Logic, Live, Pro Tools, etc and backs them up. You can also send links to download your online sessions which is extremely useful for collaborating and transferring large sessions. You can get more space through referrals and invites.

To get the 25GB, you will need to sign up, install and run the app once. I have been using Gobbler to backup and transfer sessions for quite some time now. I'm extremely satisfied with it and most certainly haven't seen anything else like it. Quick and easy backups have saved me from hard drive crashes a few times now.

If you wish you sign up, I would ask if you could use my referral link and I would really appreciate the gesture. Thanks and happy music making.

EDIT: Oops. My referral link got removed so I guess its not allowed. But just to direct everyone to Gobbler, I will put their direct link below. Have fun!

http://www.gobbler.com

Last edited:

hectorlee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
you won't regret it. Anyway, the promo will only last for another 90 mins so get yours fast.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.