Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lyle

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2003
Madison, Alabama
Shelley Breedlove used to tease her mom about not being able to tell her apart from her identical twin sister. Now, as a 24-year-old mom, Breedlove has a new identity crisis: identical quadruplets.
Let us pause a moment to reflect on the new mother's name: Breedlove.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Well spotted!

Their lives will never be the same again; it's good to see the local community rallying around (the builder offering a house for a year) but they'd better hope those kids are cute enough for people to want to sponsor in the longer term...

Good luck to them all!

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
I think I would tatoo a 1,2,3, &4 on their foreheads, and that would also be their names. Like the Dr Suess characters with A and B on their shirts.
We have 3 girls born within 2y4m from 1st to 3rd, and have learned to color code everything. One daughter is pink, one blue, and one orange (they picked thier fav colors themselves). So towels, cups, plates, and other odds and ends belong to each based on color.

And who is going to move into a house with all those kids and babies for one year, I wouldn't bother, just hunker down and get them grown some first.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I wish the Breedlove's every success. My prayers go out to them. At mentioned it will be a financial strain and a strain on the marriage. Hope that the girls will be heathy. Hopefully they have a strong family and friendship network that will be able to assist as needed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.