Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DarthRandom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
Canada
Hi, I have a late 2009 iMac and with Snow Leopard I never had Wifi problems. Since updating to Lion back in July, I have been experiencing wifi disconnections. At first it was happening twice a day but I find that it got worst now and it can happen 10 times in an hour.

Is there anything that can be done to solve this wifi issue? I have an early 2010 13' MacBook Pro and it doesn't disconnect at all with Lion installed.

Thanks in advance!

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hi, I have a late 2009 iMac and with Snow Leopard I never had Wifi problems. Since updating to Lion back in July, I have been experiencing wifi disconnections. At first it was happening twice a day but I find that it got worst now and it can happen 10 times in an hour.

Is there anything that can be done to solve this wifi issue? I have an early 2010 13' MacBook Pro and it doesn't disconnect at all with Lion installed.

Thanks in advance!

Downgrade the WiFi drivers to SL.

http://techinform.us/archives/7121

iWind130290

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2011
Ha Noi, Viet Nam

Thanks in advance!

Just fix IP address manually.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.