PDA

View Full Version : Song plays on computer but only half plays on iPod

Rangerhall6
May 26, 2005, 08:54 PM
I just got a song from iTunes and the song plays fine on the computer. The problem is when i put the song on my iPod and played it later in my car the song cut off in the middle of the song. I tried playing it again and it did the same thing. I took the song off my iPod and put it back on and still the same thing happens. I dont know what to do... any advice on how to fix it or can i talk to apple and get my money back? (also sad to say that it is on windows but i will be switching as soon as the ibooks are updated)

musiclover137
May 26, 2005, 09:49 PM
something similar happened to me.

i had a whole album stop playing with 20 seconds remaining, on my iPod. i checked the ending time on iTunes and everything was normal

mkrishnan
May 26, 2005, 10:07 PM
I've had a couple of buys from iTMS that behaved oddly. One I was able to re-download, and the issue went away. The other, I re-downloaded and it still did it, and they refunded me. The weird thing is that I'm the only one that the latter song behaves strangely for, and I have no idea why. They were very friendly though, and didn't make fun of me at all when I told them that I Touch Myself was crashing my iTunes.... :)

Rangerhall6
May 26, 2005, 10:17 PM
I've had a couple of buys from iTMS that behaved oddly. One I was able to re-download, and the issue went away. The other, I re-downloaded and it still did it, and they refunded me. The weird thing is that I'm the only one that the latter song behaves strangely for, and I have no idea why. They were very friendly though, and didn't make fun of me at all when I told them that I Touch Myself was crashing my iTunes.... :)
haha, thats pretty funny... well im glad there is something i can do. I was going to talk to the customer service but i need to wait for a number to show up in my email to prove i bought it. I guess ill get on that asap. I hope this kind of thing doesnt happen when videos are able to play on iPods. Thanks for the help.

mkrishnan
May 26, 2005, 10:21 PM
haha, thats pretty funny... well im glad there is something i can do. I was going to talk to the customer service but i need to wait for a number to show up in my email to prove i bought it. I guess ill get on that asap. I hope this kind of thing doesnt happen when videos are able to play on iPods. Thanks for the help.

I actually said, "I bought this song and I haven't received a receipt yet." I think they can see what you did and didn't buy.

Rangerhall6
May 26, 2005, 10:26 PM
I actually said, "I bought this song and I haven't received a receipt yet." I think they can see what you did and didn't buy.
well thats good to know... thanks again mkrishnan