Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 31, 2010
Can anyone help me create a company logo for the company "CaseWire"? I have an analytical report that is due soon and no one in my group member knows how to use photoshop. If anyone can help me create a simple, yet clean & nice looking design I would greatly appreciate it. :apple:

kayfaberockstar

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2011
I might be able to help you! I am a graphic designer and website developer with 10+ years experience. I have added you to my contacts here on the forums and you should be able to email me. Let me know if you cannot view my email address. I look forward to hearing from you. - Jason

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Is it a school report type thing? You're not a graphic design student, are you?

vong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 31, 2010
Is it a school report type thing? You're not a graphic design student, are you?

Yes it is a report type. I finished the report with my group but my teacher wants us to have a company logo for our report to make it look more fancy. The class is a business writing class where you learn how to write business letters and etc. No I am not a graphic design student, I am a Management Information System major.

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Oct 9, 2008
2nb9cup.png

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Student or not student and I still come across the same requests, generally I make the rule not to work for free... But I'd suggest a simple typographic logo in Helvetica would suit your need for a project of this nature.

Though I'm waiting for the Comic Sans, wet floors and rainbow gradient to make an appearance :)

dblessin

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2007
Student or not student and I still come across the same requests, generally I make the rule not to work for free... But I'd suggest a simple typographic logo in Helvetica would suit your need for a project of this nature.

Though I'm waiting for the Comic Sans, wet floors and rainbow gradient to make an appearance :)

NICE!

Check this out!

http://www.no-spec.com/

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005

Hardly though I am aware of No-Spec, they do raise very valid points. Though if it's part of university assignment it would be more advantageous for the OP to connect with someone at their university within design, maybe get a skills sharing thing going.

I did similar when I was at University all of that time ago, it worked rather well for design work I had a communications help with copy and proof reading while I spruced up many of the collateral they were putting together. We both benefited from each others skills and expertise at university and this has continued to the professional environment, the best thing is now I still pass her work when needs be and I get work through her.

It's all about networking on university and college assignments ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.