Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WSM4S

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Hello,

I'm getting my new 4s tomorrow and want to get a cheap case that fits fairly well for a week or so till I order something on-line.Target is selling a Incipio DermaSHOT Pro Case for iPhone® 4 - Black (IPH-001) . Does anyone know if this case will fit the 4s due to the slight change in placement of the Ring/Silent switch ?

Thanks for any help.

vtclan

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2011
Im pretty sure it will. I think if it says its compatible with the verizon iphone 4 itll fit all 4S phones. I could be wrong though.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
well at&t's 4 is different than verizon's 4 and i believe the 4s is modeled after verizon 4's with the updated antenna?

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
I have AT&T & Thanks Everyone for your Help.
The point above was that the Verizon 4 and the 4S are the same as far as case fitment is concerned. The at&t 4 and the 4S (regardless of carrier) are not.

HKUSP.40

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
The camera cutouts on iPhone 4 cases vs 4S cases are different. While they will still protect the phone the same, iPhone 4 cases have been known to cause flash washout on pictures with iPhone 4S's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.