Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarceFX

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2006
Graná (Spain)
Hi,

For what I read here, there's no way to access iCloud online. But, I have to ask: any app out there which can access iCloud photo stream so I can sync it with Dropbox?

Thanks

wackymacky

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2007
38°39′20″N 27°13′10″W
Hi,

For what I read here, there's no way to access iCloud online. But, I have to ask: any app out there which can access iCloud photo stream so I can sync it with Dropbox?

Thanks

Individual photos can be shared by twitter though this isn't what your asking.

I'm sure it would be possible to automate coping the iPhoto folder on a Mac that syncs wit photostream to a drop box folder, though you you'll need to have the Mac and iPhoto running continuously to do this on the fly.

MarceFX

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2006
Graná (Spain)
Individual photos can be shared by twitter though this isn't what your asking.

I'm sure it would be possible to automate coping the iPhoto folder on a Mac that syncs wit photostream to a drop box photo, though you you'll need to have the Mac and iPhoto running continuously to do this.

Yes, I would need to have the computer running in order to sync via the The Dropbox app. I was thinking about something like the Dropbox/Picasa sync through CloudHQ.

This app is running always on its own server. So any change you made to your Dropbox folder syncs with Picasa. I've been deeply looking into this and couldn't find anything. Thanks tho :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.