Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

posnera

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 13, 2010
When a TV episode on Netflix ends, is there a quicker way to get to the next episode? It seems wrong that I need to go back to the episode list and then forward again. Am I missing something?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Nope. That's the only way to get to the next episode.

Detrius

macrumors 68000
Sep 10, 2008
Apex, NC
Unless it's changed recently, there's a next episode button that comes up when it finishes. Also, if you're NOT in full screen mode, there's a pop up near the bottom left that shows a list of episodes in the season.

I haven't used this functionality in months, so it may not still be there, but this is how it used to work.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
Unless it's changed recently, there's a next episode button that comes up when it finishes. Also, if you're NOT in full screen mode, there's a pop up near the bottom left that shows a list of episodes in the season.

I haven't used this functionality in months, so it may not still be there, but this is how it used to work.

I'm fairly certain the OP was referring to navigation to the next episode on the Apple TV, not from a computer where you're advice would apply.

Simm0nS777

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2010
Northeast Ohio
When you're on the episode list instead of hitting the middle button on the remote then hitting it again to start the episode just hit the play button on the episode you want. When it's over it should take you back to the episode list on the next one should be highlighted. That's what I do at least.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
When you're on the episode list instead of hitting the middle button on the remote then hitting it again to start the episode just hit the play button on the episode you want. When it's over it should take you back to the episode list on the next one should be highlighted. That's what I do at least.

Thanks for this tip.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.