Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kzflamew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2011
Help! I was helping my friend downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 but after i done it, the screen just in blank black. I used Tinyumbrella, ireb and redsnow it dont help. When i use ireb and tinyumbrella and restore the ipod using itunes it will have apple logo and after its done restoring it still in black screen and nothing is responding. If u press home and power button for 10sec it also dont gives respond. Anyone can give me a solution here? or could help me fix this? Please help!

kzflamew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2011
i did alot of restore from 4.3.3 / 4.3.5 and 5.0.1 with ireb and tinyumbrellla.. all dont work. it just restore like normal but my ipod screen dont have any apple logo or anything. after done restoring it just went back to dfu and restore mode

kzflamew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2011
actually it was 4.3.5 and i am helping my aunt to jb it. but i notice only tentered and it was not suitable for my aunt. so i tried downgrading it to 4.3.3 and ended up like this. For i dont mind jb or not just want it to work back.. if not im going to need to pay for it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.