PDA

View Full Version : The A-Team movie...

Jaben3421
Dec 10, 2011, 06:51 PM
Hi everyone,
today I was reminded of one of my favorite movies, The A-Team. So I searched for it in search bar in the US iTunes store. No results. I found the trailer. Not availible in the US. Created a new account under Canada where it is available, but setup a US billing address since I do not have any canadian credit cards. I went to go buy it, and it said it was temporarily unavailable. Then I checked and I was switched back to the US. So I guess what I'm asking is, WHY ISN'T THE A-TEAM AVAILABLE IN THE US iTUNES STORE???? :mad: If someone has an explanation please answer. If one of you has the movie file, and a paypal account, I will gladly pay you $20 US dollars or whatever it coverts to in your currency in return for the iTunes file. And yes, it must be iTunes! Thanks everyone. :D

*Note* Please also make sure it's in english, not english subtitles and it's an iTunes file

Bonch
Dec 10, 2011, 11:36 PM
I pity the fool

blueroom
Dec 10, 2011, 11:38 PM
WHY ISN'T THE A-TEAM AVAILABLE IN THE US iTUNES STORE

Because it's not Scottish and it's Crap.

iPhoenix
Dec 11, 2011, 03:39 AM
How about download from Internet? Many sources and better quality @@

AdrianK
Dec 11, 2011, 04:49 AM
You're offering to pay for warez
iTunes movies have DRM to prevent them from being shared

I guess you'll have to buy the DVD/BD, rip and encode it yourself.

warvanov
Dec 11, 2011, 06:24 PM
For $20 you can easily find the DVD in a store or on Amazon.com.

iEvolution
Dec 12, 2011, 03:55 AM
Why don't you just buy the DVD or Bluray? Its like the same price, it can be ripped to a computer, it can be copied, whereas a crappy iTunes Store copy is limited to only iPod/iPhone/iPad devices or the computer and cannot be burned.

The videos on iTunes are just pure rip-offs, you pay as much as you would for a DVD/Bluray and can't do anything with it because of the DRM crap. Rentals are even more of a joke.