Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Goggle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
I got a macmini, mac air and iPad. They all cann see each other, except the macmini can't see the iPad. It's not listed in iTunes as a device. Therefore, whe I go under Music on the iPad, I can't access my library from the mini.i got all the latest updates, everything has been rebooted since, yet, no luck. The strange thing is once in a while, it will work.... Help!

visim91

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
I got a macmini, mac air and iPad. They all cann see each other, except the macmini can't see the iPad. It's not listed in iTunes as a device. Therefore, whe I go under Music on the iPad, I can't access my library from the mini.i got all the latest updates, everything has been rebooted since, yet, no luck. The strange thing is once in a while, it will work.... Help!

They don' ave eyes, lad; they don' ave eyes.

Goggle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011

Oh, they need iGlasses?

Goggle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2011
So in theory, should enabling HOME SHARING on the mini and iPad (using the same account) be sufficient?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.