PDA

View Full Version : Missed call / text alert app?

jprint714
Dec 15, 2011, 02:31 AM
Is there an app that will periodically alert you, through an alarm, when you you've missed a text or call?

Thanks!

vettori
Dec 15, 2011, 03:49 AM
Is there an app that will periodically alert you, through an alarm, when you you've missed a text or call?

Thanks!

Apps can't access your text archive or call log. So no AppStore app can do that.

HellDiverUK
Dec 15, 2011, 03:59 AM

iOS5 notification centre. HTH.

internity
Dec 15, 2011, 11:13 AM
iOS5 notification centre. HTH.

How to use it for the task?

Usual
Dec 15, 2011, 11:21 AM
I have also a question.

What is the limit for call log? Days, or number of calls.

Because, I had a busy 3 days and I had so many calls. I needed to call a number (not in my contact list) that I had call 3 days ago, but I could not find - because I could see only around 3 days :) I do not understand this, because 12 years ago, I had a phone (Samsung SGH 600 I think) and it was logging 30 calls per missed, calls made, calls received.

I think iPhone is capable of logging thousands of call logs, but why it does not??

jprint714
Dec 15, 2011, 03:01 PM
When I had a Motorola phone, it would periodically beep to inform that I missed a call or text. That's what I'm trying to do. Is it possible to do this? If so, how exactly?

aeaglex07
Dec 16, 2011, 01:03 PM
When I had a Motorola phone, it would periodically beep to inform that I missed a call or text. That's what I'm trying to do. Is it possible to do this? If so, how exactly?

change the repeat alert under settings

pgthegod
Dec 26, 2011, 07:00 AM
There are two cydia apps for getting repeated sound notifications after missed calls/sms:

1. Notifier+ (compatible with iOS 5 and can be download from xSellize repo)
2. MobileLog (compatible with iOS 4.3.3)

Both app can alert you repeatedly with sound within the time interval you set. You can use them only for this, but there are many other options of course, which you can disable if you want.

I had used mobilelog before iOS 5 came into public, but notifier+ does the same like a charm, I tested it :)