Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

odin2free

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Throughout time and space
SO after a little bit of searching i came up finding drivers for the laser jet 1020 on google...it was actually in the hp forums pretty cool that i found it to

But now im tryin to have my printer on my router instead of having to connect it to the my MBA

I have a buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH With DD-WRT firmware on it

Im trying to figure out how to find the PORT Number for the printer so i can plug the printer on the router and go with that route :)

Booji

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2011
Tokyo
SO after a little bit of searching i came up finding drivers for the laser jet 1020 on google...it was actually in the hp forums pretty cool that i found it to

But now im tryin to have my printer on my router instead of having to connect it to the my MBA

I have a buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH With DD-WRT firmware on it

Im trying to figure out how to find the PORT Number for the printer so i can plug the printer on the router and go with that route :)

Can you share the address for the drivers? I tried a while ago and was unsuccessful.

driftless

macrumors 65816
Sep 2, 2011
Chicago-area
FYI - I can't find HP printer drivers for my HP for Lion. My time spent on the HP site showed Lion is not supported on most of their machines.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.