Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Just when I thought I was done with cases, I find this. Anyone seen/have one? Really digging Elago's designs. Wish this came in black, but it's still pretty sweet.

elago.jpg

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
That's pretty nice looking. I'd be tempted to cut the flap off and just have an open front case.

there are 2 models pictured above; the flap one is called the Folder, the other has no flap and is called the Leather Bar. (insert West Village NYC joke here)

41YSnxp6GXL.jpg

C3S624

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2011
there are 2 models pictured above; the flap one is called the Folder, the other has no flap and is called the Leather Bar. (insert West Village NYC joke here)

so boring case....there is no attraction point, there are tons of this kind of case...:eek:

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
so boring case....there is no attraction point, there are tons of this kind of case...:eek:

um ok. lemme guess, I'm supposed to ask you which ones are like this case, and then you post a link to cheapwholesaleiphonecasespam.com.

greg555

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2005
Canada

Cool. Do you have a link to their site? I couldn't find it last night.

Thanks - Greg

WMuntean

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2007
Great case thus far. Not the biggest fan of the color but I can live with it.

WMuntean

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2007
Just an update. That case fell apart after a month of usage. So needless to say, not the best build and I don't recommend it to anyone. It's unfortunate.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.