PDA

View Full Version : In search for a rugged & real leather-made iPad2 case or sleeve

shootingstar64
Dec 16, 2011, 04:14 AM
As title says, i am on the hunt for a real leather-made and more rugged looking iPad2 case.

I have already looked at Saddlebacks and some other nice cases/sleeves i have found on Etsy. I really liked those, but before closing in a deal on one of those, i might better ask here if i am missing out on something?

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Tom G.
Dec 17, 2011, 06:32 PM
You can't go wrong with Waterfield Designs. They make a sleeve that gives maximum protection to the iPad, and this sleeve fits perfectly into their Muzzeto bag. I've had mine through 2 iPads and it still looks as good as new.

Its also saved the iPad twice when I dropped it. Fortunately both times it was in its sleeve.

Jordan9
Dec 17, 2011, 06:52 PM
I have the Saddleback Leather iPad 2 case and really like it so far. The quality and thickness of the leather is the best out of the cases I have seen so far. You won't go wrong getting.

takeshi74
Dec 18, 2011, 11:53 AM
I have the Saddleback Leather iPad 2 case and really like it so far. The quality and thickness of the leather is the best out of the cases I have seen so far. You won't go wrong getting.
+1 for Saddleback. I have their leather iPad 2 case and would highly recommend it if you're looking for what the OP is looking for. You definitely can't go wrong with them. The leather is thick, sturdy and will develop character over time. It's very well built and consider their guarantee as well.

I considered Colonel Littleton as well but didn't care for the design/style of their iPad products (though I purchased and love their leather shave kit).