View Full Version : IPod does not connect to my pc
Dec 19, 2011, 10:05 AM
I face peculiar problem with my IPod. I can not connect my IPod with my PC.
I have tried to solved problem but failed.Would anybody help me to solve this critical problem.
Dec 19, 2011, 01:17 PM
Is this a brand new iPod? If so, it's probably set up for a Mac. You should have the latest version of iTunes installed before you do anything. The first time you plug the iPod in (via USB), you'll probably get a message saying the iPod is Mac formatted and needs to be updated for Windows.
1. Faulty USB cable ... try another cable
2. Faulty USB port ... try another USB port
3. Faulty computer ... try another computer
4. Faulty iPod ... return it
Dec 20, 2011, 12:59 PM
Hi, Execute the following steps if solution does not come yet go details- http://www.techyv.com/questions/ipod-wont-connect-my-pc
1. Switch hold button several times then press Menu+center button, just as the ipod reset's press center and rewind button and run ipod diagnostics.
2. download new itunes