Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
I wanted to praise Desmay for their customer service. I received a Desmay slight and it had a molding imperfection.

I emailed Desmay and the responded rapidly. Sent them a picture and they sent me a replacement. Replacement delivery was faster that the original order.

Loving the case!

randomdata

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2008
ZipZap-

I just ordered the Slight yesterday- so happy that I waited for the Christmas sale. It is great to hear that you are now loving it. :)

But could you explain what you mean by a molding imperfection??? Thanks.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
ZipZap-

I just ordered the Slight yesterday- so happy that I waited for the Christmas sale. It is great to hear that you are now loving it. :)

But could you explain what you mean by a molding imperfection??? Thanks.

Sure there was a line in the plastic back that was not a scratch. I can only liken it to some sort of mold related issue.

For me the case was about scratch protection for the sides and back while in my pocket. Just know, this case is not an impact case.

I also plan to put some e-grips on the sides (as I have tons of the stuff) for added grip.

randomdata

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2008
Wow thank you so much for that info.
Yes I would probably be looking at a totally different case- if I did not have
AppleCare+ :D I see that stocked the blue color today- but i had wanted
the clear anyway-trying to be as minimalistic as possible.

Thank you again Zip.:)

randomdata

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2008
Oh well- guess I should have been a bit more patient-now i see that Desmay is selling a white case. Probably would have worked better with my white phone. Now I am hoping I get my clear one soon to see how much I like it -because I might just have to order another one, before the X'mas sale is over. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.