PDA

View Full Version : iPod Nano - Status still says "Empty Box Shipped"

Adorkibul
Dec 20, 2011, 07:50 AM
I mailed my Nano back to Apple on 11/22 and the status still says "Empty Box Shipped" I called Apple and the person I talked to was pretty rude & basically told me they had no clue where it was & didn't have any way to track it. Anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping that because so many people responded to this recall that it's just not been scanned in yet or something.

yanki01
Dec 20, 2011, 09:35 AM
the label to ship back has the tracking number on there. im guessing you didnt write it down?

Adorkibul
Dec 20, 2011, 09:49 AM
Of course not, cause that would have been the smart thing to do. Doh. :rolleyes:

ichii
Dec 21, 2011, 05:56 AM
I made the same mistake, I sent the package away Monday and just kept the bottom portion thinking it will have the tracking number on it. I was wrong, now I have to pray my iPod will it makes it to apple.

ShepUK
Dec 21, 2011, 07:06 AM
Mine was stuck on the "empty box shipped" status for over a month; it finally moved on to "product received" a couple of days ago... so I wouldn't lose hope yet... I suspect they've just had a way bigger demand than they expected.

ichii
Dec 23, 2011, 05:24 AM
I have the service requested status, even though I received the package and sent it away already. I used my company's ups pickup service, so I didn't get a receipt. I should have walked my lazy ass to a Ups location :p