PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used DinoDirect.com?

The Californian
Dec 25, 2011, 09:57 PM
So for Christmas a friend gave me a gift card to dinodirect.com (http://www.dinodirect.com). I'd never heard of the site, but I am a sucker for a good deal. I'd been looking for an attachment that would allow me to take Macro photos with the iPhone 4S and they had some on there for really cheap. I didn't have a ton of time to go through their whole site, but everything does seem super cheap, kinda like dealextreme.com (http://www.dealextreme.com). Anyway, just thought I'd give you all a heads up that since I got a gift card I'm gonna go ahead and be a Guinea Pig and check it out. Has anyone else ever tried this site? I'll post in here once I get my lens and let you guys know how it goes.

Update: I got my lens surprisingly fast considering it came from China - I was surprised by the personal attention to detail in the package with a note of who inspected my order and what not, seems like it would make dealing with their Customer Service easy. It also came with a little thing that you can use to wrap your headphones around to keep them from tangling as a free gift - I've actually been looking for one of those seeing how my headphones are pretty much perpetually tangled. I don't think I'd have any hesitation in doing business with them again.

IXDoubleDXI
Dec 25, 2011, 10:14 PM
Yup, used them before. Pretty legit, no issues.

The Californian
Dec 25, 2011, 11:20 PM
What was the product quality like?

IXDoubleDXI
Dec 26, 2011, 07:13 PM
Pretty good. I got my wife an Angry Birds game as a stocking stuffer. Wasn't sure what it was going to be like, but it is much better than I was anticipating. I would probably order from them again if there was something i needed.

The Californian
Dec 27, 2011, 03:43 AM
That's reassuring, hopefully this lens I got is decent quality. I'll let you guys know when I get it.

Robertliu0108
Jan 14, 2012, 08:47 PM
That's reassuring, hopefully this lens I got is decent quality. I'll let you guys know when I get it.
Hi,California,you online? you received my e-mail?