Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aristor

macrumors member
Original poster
Hello, I have a 27" imac running windows 7 in bootcamp. I have been trying to use the xbox 360 controller ( http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...uctID.226973700/categoryID.57613100/list.true ) with my PC all day. I plugged it in, and downloaded the software. I know that in someway it is connected to my mac because when I press the guide button, a small tab opens onscreen telling me the batteries in the controller are fully charged, however whenever I start a game, the mouse + keyboard are still in control. I spent 3+ hours on the phone with microsoft support and was transferred 9 times and received no help. What am I missing? Thanks (BTW I am trying to play Skyrim via steam)

Last edited:

PaulyD

macrumors 6502
Nov 16, 2010
UK
Maybe obvious but could have been easily missed but I think there is an option in the game to enable the controller?

SkippyScud

macrumors member
May 10, 2011
USA
I plugged mine in (no drivers) and it worked fine. Booted up Skyrim and it took over instead of K+M. I'm not sure, try as Paul suggested and check the game settings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.