PDA

View Full Version : PM Inbox - add folders?

Alaerian
Dec 27, 2011, 07:14 PM
I'm just curious if this is disabled or I'm simply too dumb to get it to work.

I've attempted to add folders to my PM box by selecting the "Edit Folders" link in the left hand menu. I've made absolutely certain I'm selecting the right "Edit Folders" link, too - it's under "Private Messages," not the one for Subscriptions. After selecting this link, I'm presented with the page below. Nothing I've tried has added folders. I've tried clicking "Save Folders," hitting return, spaces, no spaces, etc. Nothing works.

Any ideas?

arn
Dec 27, 2011, 08:40 PM
I'm just curious if this is disabled or I'm simply too dumb to get it to work.

I've attempted to add folders to my PM box by selecting the "Edit Folders" link in the left hand menu. I've made absolutely certain I'm selecting the right "Edit Folders" link, too - it's under "Private Messages," not the one for Subscriptions. After selecting this link, I'm presented with the page below. Nothing I've tried has added folders. I've tried clicking "Save Folders," hitting return, spaces, no spaces, etc. Nothing works.

Any ideas?

Yep, doesn't seem to work. nobody's complained before. :)

I'll look into it.

arn

Alaerian
Dec 27, 2011, 08:58 PM
Not a complaint at all - please don't take it as such. :)

I like to keep some of my PMs from other members or moderators, so I figured sorting them into folders rather than keeping them all in my Inbox was a good idea.

Thanks, arn! :)