PDA

View Full Version : Freememory

Rondofan9
Dec 27, 2011, 11:05 PM
Pretty sweet application free from the mac app store that tells you how much memory you're using. This application really gives you a feel for how much memory everything uses. You'd be surprised when you're 2GB mac goes from 40MB free to 1GB free. Don't be alarmed if you force quit everything and noticed you still only have 1GB being used. I'm not sure on this you should ask an expert but I believe Airport, Graphics Card, Sound Card, etc use your RAM.

You might not want this 'free' application, it might cost you. Wait..what? You might go looking for more ram lol! I actually ended up ordering 2 x 4gb sticks from crucial.

mobilehaathi
Dec 27, 2011, 11:15 PM
shill.

Rondofan9
Dec 27, 2011, 11:18 PM
Lmfao? Not at all kid. I got a $25 iTunes card for christmas and finally started looking at mac app store. I also got Real Racing 2 for $12.99 or $11.99 something like that. I was just reviewing apps that I thought was cool, hop off my dick.

Also, take note at my other threads. Go to my page, click forums, then threads started. My only thread like this. And I joined 8 months ago, and this is my first post about these guys. Yeahhh, you look dumb ;)

rocknblogger
Dec 28, 2011, 12:04 AM
I use this app also and it comes in real handy sometimes. It will also recover memory for you if you want.

Rondofan9
Dec 28, 2011, 01:42 AM
Hi this is Katherine from China, this is my first time to reply in this forum. It seems very interesting here, nice to know you.

It seems there are many fans for Apple, but I don't know whether you know the IPOD SOCKS (Steve Jorbes lauched it in 2004), include the socks for IPOD, socks for IPHONE, socks for IPAD.

If any interest in it, pls feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to share more information with you :), thx.

Katherine Chen

Step ahead of you sista..

http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9720G/B

就闭嘴

Thats chinese for shut up.

leftywamumonkey
Dec 28, 2011, 02:17 AM
Hi this is Katherine from China, this is my first time to reply in this forum. It seems very interesting here, nice to know you.

It seems there are many fans for Apple, but I don't know whether you know the IPOD SOCKS (Steve Jorbes lauched it in 2004), include the socks for IPOD, socks for IPHONE, socks for IPAD.

If any interest in it, pls feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to share more information with you :), thx.

Katherine Chen

I wouldn't buy anything from someone who misspells Steve Jobs. Just sayin'.