PDA

View Full Version : Spy colors for own posts

SandboxGeneral
Jan 2, 2012, 10:38 AM
Is there a way or feature that would allow us to give our own posts a different color from the default and different from those in your contact/friends list? Example below.

I like to scroll down the Spy sometimes to find my own posts and the color would help a lot.

If it's not something currently available, would it be considered?

Thanks.

http://www.sbgdata.com/data/Screen Shot 2012-01-02 at 11.27.00 AM.png

Jaffa Cake
Jan 2, 2012, 05:23 PM
I think this has been mentioned before, but I agree it would be a nice feature to add if possible.

miles01110
Jan 2, 2012, 11:49 PM
You can add yourself to your Contacts list (User CP > Contacts & Friends) and your posts will highlight in Forum Spy.

BreakGuy
Jan 2, 2012, 11:49 PM
It'd be nice to have it so that any threads I've posted in are highlighted too. I tend to have the Spy rolling next to me and it'd be easier to simply be able to glance for a particular colour that lets me know someone has added a reply to a thread I've posted in.

arn
Jan 2, 2012, 11:50 PM
It'd be nice to have it so that any threads I've posted in are highlighted too. I tend to have the Spy rolling next to me and it'd be easier to simply be able to glance for a particular colour that lets me know someone has added a reply to a thread I've posted in.

it sort of does this already if you are subscribed to a thread, which I'm setup to auto-subscribe when I post in a thread.

miles01110
Jan 2, 2012, 11:51 PM
It'd be nice to have it so that any threads I've posted in are highlighted too.

Turn on Subscriptions and you get a check mark next to threads you've posted in (subscribed to).

BreakGuy
Jan 2, 2012, 11:54 PM
it sort of does this already if you are subscribed to a thread, which I'm setup to auto-subscribe when I post in a thread.

Turn on Subscriptions and you get a check mark next to threads you've posted in (subscribed to).Thanks guys. I do this already and didn't even realise. :o Even so, an entire colour would be a nice addition.

GGJstudios
Jan 2, 2012, 11:55 PM
You can add yourself to your Contacts list (User CP > Contacts & Friends) and your posts will highlight in Forum Spy.
Yes, but your posts are the same color as the posts by those on your Friends list. I think SandboxGeneral is looking for a way to distinguish between his posts and those of others on his Friends list:

SandboxGeneral
Jan 3, 2012, 05:40 AM
Yes, but your posts are the same color as the posts by those on your Friends list. I think SandboxGeneral is looking for a way to distinguish between his posts and those of others on his Friends list:

Yessir, that is correct; a different color for my own posts. :)