did u miss hitting "reply" to a thread? :confused:

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:02 AM
what thread?

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by jadam
... Kind of sickening aint it?

If you're serious about this then you're going to get seriously http://www.rx7club.com/forum/images/smilies/flamed.gif by some of the members here. :rolleyes:

Nipsy
Oct 17, 2002, 01:06 AM
Are you the assjack who posts all over apple.slashdot.org as well?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:13 AM
no, i use a mac. but every time i go to the apple store in SoHo(twice so far) all I see over there is just FAGS FAGS FAGS, it makes me sick owning a mac and seeing all these fags....

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by edvniow

If you're serious about this then you're going to get seriously http://www.rx7club.com/forum/images/smilies/flamed.gif by some of the members here. :rolleyes:

Flamed by Flaming homos, no thanks.

SilvorX
Oct 17, 2002, 01:14 AM
but then again i know hot girls/hot bi girls who are mac users ;) lol

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:15 AM

Flamed by Flaming homos, no thanks.

Why did you automatically assume that I was a homosexual?

With comments like that, you're just asking for it. :rolleyes:

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by SilvorX
but then again i know hot girls/hot bi girls who are mac users ;) lol

bi aint bad for girls, they bring extra friends(sometimes)

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:17 AM

Why did you automatically assume that I was a homosexual?

With comments like that, you're just asking for it. :rolleyes:
i didnt, i just replied to you saying i should get flamed. im sorry ive just had this really sickening IRC chat..............

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:18 AM

bi aint bad for girls, they bring extra friends(sometimes)

So it's OK got dirls, just not guys.

My how sexist.

What is the point of this thread anywayz?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:20 AM

So it's OK for girls, just not guys.

My how sexist.

What is the point of this thread anywayz?

yeah it is.

Point is im disguisted too much to type.....

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:21 AM

yeah it is.

Disgusted about what?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:21 AM
OMFG, what sickening ****, listen to this ****.

OK, i go into #physics to talk about physics. Then someone mentions the nor easter and i go, "yeah it wasnt too bad here in nyc though" So one of the other guys goes yeah, where in teh city, im like the bronx. Then he goes yeah i used to go to school in the bronx.
THEN, i find out he went to the same school i did, but graduated 2k1 and im a junior now. So we talk about our school and how its changed so much. I find out hes going to our school on friday. but then, i /whois him and........................
what do i see, hes in #gaypgh and #gaycollegeboys, so i just feel like ****ing barfing right there and then. I mean, i meet someone from my school and IRc, and they HAVE to be a ****ing FAG!!@$#!@$#@^%!@^$^!^$!^$%^! ARR its so ****ing annoying so then after like an hour. Someone in the chatroom asks for some mirc help, but i say i got a mac and he goes on how macs are for fags. I say no there not, but this guy gets so pissed off he bans him. I message this guy and tell him to /whois this kid, he does and hes like EWWW HES A ****ING FAG, and im like YEAH ITS ****ING SICKENING. we go into #collegeboys and start messing with them, going like yeah i love to grab ass it feels so good, then a pause and then yeah my girlfriends ass is so nice. but **** man, this **** is Sickening...... the problem is that this FAG went to my school and is going back on friday so im just ****ing grossed out now................................................

there, posted it at another forum.. sorry but its sickening ****.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:23 AM
sorry about the cursing but its from another forum.

Nipsy
Oct 17, 2002, 01:25 AM

Then don't.

This is not a place for ...isms.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:26 AM
http://forums.tactical-ops.to/images/smilies/omg.gif
You met someone that was gay? OMG!
That must be totally disgusting. :rolleyes:

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:28 AM
http://forums.tactical-ops.to/images/smilies/omg.gif
You met someone that was gay? OMG!
That must be totally disgusting. :rolleyes:

no the problem is that hes from my high school and hes going there on friday. thats what makes me sick.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:29 AM

no the problem is that hes from my high school and hes going there on friday. thats what makes me sick.

I'm still not clear on what exactly your sick about.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:31 AM

the fact that hes coming to my school, and maybe its just me, but i think its disgusting and since hes coming tomy school, that makes it even worse. I REALLY DONT want to see him AT ALL. The Sick part is the fact that i have to meet someone from my school on IRC but he HAS to be a Fag.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:33 AM
What's your big deal with gay people anywayz, I grew out of that ***** whan I was about 14.:rolleyes:

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:34 AM
maybe its just me then, but have you been to new york city and to the soho apple store?

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:35 AM
No, but I've been to San Francisco and I'm not fazed at all by it.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:37 AM

the fact that hes coming to my school, and maybe its just me, but i think its disgusting and since hes coming tomy school, that makes it even worse. I REALLY DONT want to see him AT ALL. The Sick part is the fact that i have to meet someone from my school on IRC but he HAS to be a Fag.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:42 AM
No, but I've been to San Francisco and I'm not fazed at all by it.
depends where you go in San Fransico or New York City,

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:45 AM
Have you actually gotton to know any of these 'fags' you speak of or do you just judge them by their personal life?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:47 AM
the fact that they prefer males to females is enough to be disguisted.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:48 AM
So sex is just about making babies right?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:50 AM
its about doing whats right and what god told us to do. And if you want it up your ass so badly go have your wife(the FEMALE kind) do it. For Me, no thank you.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:54 AM
I have better things to do than to argue with a Jesuz Zazi *******, if you keep up this kind of ignorant behavior, I'm going to have this thread closed.

And I don't even want to hear what the Bible has to say about homosexuality, Men like you wrote it, not God.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:54 AM
So sex is just about making babies right?

Yes Or No(YES OR NO ONLY). Are YOU a homosexual?

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:55 AM

Yes Or No(YES OR NO ONLY). Are YOU a fag?

Why does it even matter?

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 01:58 AM
And what makes you think that I'm not a lesbian?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 01:59 AM
I said Yes OR No, no "Why does it matters?"

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 02:00 AM
Why are you so concerned about my sex life?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 02:00 AM
And what makes you think that I'm not a lesbian? ok then, edited to homosexual instead of fag.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 02:01 AM
Why are you so concerned about my sex life?

because it tells me how i should treat your replies that youve made.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 02:03 AM
Treat them like you would any other replies that anybody has made.
There are no 'homosexual' replies anywayz.

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 02:05 AM
Treat them like you would any other replies that anybody has made.
There are no 'homosexual' replies anywayz.
nevermind then.
I guess its like the election in Iraq. 11million voted for Sadam Husein(the Entire Population), but who were those 11million?? where they actualy people or just Sadams 11million copycats.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 02:07 AM

nevermind then.
I guess its like the election in Iraq. 11million voted for Sadam Husein(the Entire Population), but who were those 11million?? where they actualy people or just Sadams 11million copycats.

http://forums.tactical-ops.to/images/smilies/wtf.gif

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 02:09 AM
well, look at it this way. How can you trust the person who "voted"(posted in this case) if you dont know who they are? they could just be that persons friends "voting"(posting) for him.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 02:10 AM
How can I trust you then?

jadam
Oct 17, 2002, 02:14 AM
you cant and good night cuz its 3:16AM...

Kethoticus
Oct 17, 2002, 02:34 AM
You know what? This thread should have been closed down by the sys admins already. Didn't they state that that's what they'd do when a thread became a flamefest? C'mon Arn, cut the nonsense here and pull the plug on this one.

This boy (jadam) does not represent Christianity. I am embarrassed as a Christian that he even bothered to mention God. He knows nothing about Him. Yes, to a Christian, homosexuality is sin. But so is lesbianism (which he professed an interest in) and so is heterosexual promiscuity (which he also implied he had an interest in). With this condemning attitude, God should also knock Jadam out.

Fortunately for us (and Jadam), God is *VERY* merciful. He puts up with our crap (I speak from a lot of experience), and only sends us into Hell after He's exhausted all ways to get us to turn to Him. If all God was interested in was the sinner's destruction, we'd ALL be dead. Instead, He sent His Son to take our place on the cross. Why? Because He is not willing that anyone should perish, but that all should come to repentance. God's first act is mercy. Condemnation is His last resort.

People, ignore this insecure little macho-man and kill this thread. Jadam obviously isn't getting enough to do at school and is trying to amuse himself at the expense of others. And Edvniow, try not to let him bother you. He's not worth your time in typing, and clearly he desperately needs the attention.

vniow
Oct 17, 2002, 02:36 AM
Thank you Kethoticus.
That means a lot coming from a Christian.
G'nite.:)

Kethoticus
Oct 17, 2002, 03:07 AM
Thank you Kethoticus. That means a lot coming from a Christian. G'nite.

I'm not sure how to take that, but you have a good night too.

krossfyter
Oct 17, 2002, 03:31 AM
http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/thisthreadsucks.jpg

Sun Baked
Oct 17, 2002, 03:45 AM
Hopefully this goes past wasteland and gets voided... soon.

Really poor choice for a thread title, or topic.

arn
Oct 17, 2002, 06:04 AM
Jadam,

First and only warning on this topic. Account deactivated until you email me acknowledging this warning.

Posts like this won't be tolerated.

If you are racist, homophobic, or otherwise ignorant... you are certainly not welcome on this messageboard.

arn