Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

callum23

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 29, 2011
Can people please post iPod touch 4G cases that make it the same shape as an iPhone, or atleast similar? Cheers!

Chi-mex

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
.....behind you
Y would you want a case to make it look like an iphone?
Like me, i have a lego case, so it is boxy. So every time i pull it out to do something, everyone is always, "Is that an iphone?" and then i have to stop wat i am doing, and tell them that it is a itouch, and that apple now is making them in white, and that i made this case out of lego and stuff.
It gets annoying.

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
Y would you want a case to make it look like an iphone?
Like me, i have a lego case, so it is boxy. So every time i pull it out to do something, everyone is always, "Is that an iphone?" and then i have to stop wat i am doing, and tell them that it is a itouch, and that apple now is making them in white, and that i made this case out of lego and stuff.
It gets annoying.
...because the design of the iPhone 4 is very nice. The design of the iPod Touch 4G does not have very good ergonomics. The sloping sides causes the buttons to be at an awkward angle. The CookieCase corrects that problem by making the edges "straight" and buttons easier to press.

This
or the apple peal
The thread that I linked to includes a link to that Amazon page. That is where I bought mine.

If the original poster is in the US, the Apple Peel will not be of much use since they (or at least the models that I investigated) do not work with the GSM frequencies in the US.

callum23

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 29, 2011
...because the design of the iPhone 4 is very nice. The design of the iPod Touch 4G does not have very good ergonomics. The sloping sides causes the buttons to be at an awkward angle. The CookieCase corrects that problem by making the edges "straight" and buttons easier to press.

The thread that I linked to includes a link to that Amazon page. That is where I bought mine.

If the original poster is in the US, the Apple Peel will not be of much use since they (or at least the models that I investigated) do not work with the GSM frequencies in the US.
I'm from Australia

----------

This
or the apple peal

you and lots of other posts all point to the CookieCase so I think I'll get that! cheers

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken
I'm from Australia

----------

you and lots of other posts all point to the CookieCase so I think I'll get that! cheers
I think you'll be pleased with it. But keep in mind that the cookiecase back scratches if you just look at it. The clear smoke model hides scratches better than the gloss black model.

callum23

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 29, 2011
I think you'll be pleased with it. But keep in mind that the cookiecase back scratches if you just look at it. The clear smoke model hides scratches better than the gloss black model.

Yeah I wanted the solid black one but then people were saying it gets scratched easily so I think I'll go the clear one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.