PDA

View Full Version : Sawtooth mainboard in B&W case?

snooziums
Jun 4, 2005, 11:54 AM
Hiya

I have a fully-functioning Sawtooth (G4 AGP) mainboard with no case. I have the chance to get a B&W case (with no internals). I really like the B&W G3 case, so I was wondering if the Sawtooth mainboard would fit in?

I would be using a sawtooth processor card on the mainboard, PC100 memory, and a sawtooth power supply. It looks like it should fit, however I want to be sure of that.

Thanks for any info.

andypress
Jun 4, 2005, 09:38 PM
Hiya

I have a fully-functioning Sawtooth (G4 AGP) mainboard with no case. I have the chance to get a B&W case (with no internals). I really like the B&W G3 case, so I was wondering if the Sawtooth mainboard would fit in?

I would be using a sawtooth processor card on the mainboard, PC100 memory, and a sawtooth power supply. It looks like it should fit, however I want to be sure of that.

Thanks for any info.
I'm almost 95% psotive that that mainboard will fit in that case, so why not give it a try?

ITASOR
Jun 4, 2005, 09:45 PM
Hiya

Thanks for any info.

How cool would it be to put it all in a cardboard box, make holes in the back for the wires (with ports and labels drawn around the holes w/ a sharpie), and using a marker to write Sawtooth G4 on the front. Also don't forget to cut a slot in the front for a optical drive. I would pay for a picture of this...:cool: