Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

turtle777

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2004
Why isn't @me.com email pushing to my iPhone 4S yet it pushes to my iPad 2!!

Push mail worked for about 2 weeks on my iPhone 4S, than it stopped. Don't know why.

I did a complete restore twice (also for other reasons).
Push never came back to live. *shrug*

-t

SBacklin

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
iCloud's effectiveness is as bad as MM was with email. Its the exact same. iCloud suffers the same exact problems as MM with delayed emails, notifications on iOS not working off and on and no way of knowing if an email ended up in the junk folder. I'm completely baffled why Steve Jobs said iCloud was rebuilt from the ground up when its obvious it wasn't. All I see iCloud being is a re-colored and re-badged MM. They did NOTHING to fix the many issues with the email.

skipt

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2012
Apple can't fix this problem

I don't receive push emails on my 4S. After replacing the phone, I have been working with Apple almost daily for 3 weeks. They say that engineering is working on the problem for me and a couple weeks ago said they found the problem, which was when the entire system went down.

They either can't fix this or don't care.

I have been working with a tech rep "Tom" who is very decent and concerned, but he has to deal with "engineering", which apparently can't or won't solve the problem.

Obviously this is a system problem which affects many users.

I've tried customer service, but apparently they have no power to satisfy the customer and get this solved.

lc25

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2009
You can get it working again by fully closing the mail app, reboot your phone then open email and then it seems to work again. (or at least works for me) but I'm getting rather annoyed my self now MM rocked iCloud sucks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.