Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vanillasky65

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2009
Hey Guys,

I've released my game "Bubble Breaker : Insanely Addictive" just before Christmas last year. For today and tomorrow(Jan 6 - 7), I'll be releasing it for free. The reason I'm releasing it for free is because I wanted more people to compete in the Leader board so the existing user base can compete their scores more, making it more challenging. On the design note, I wanted to take a classic game and make it more accessible for everyone and also make it more challenging for the original fans of this classic game. If you are a fan or haven't play "Bubble Breaker", you'll want to try this version. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, here are some of it's feature

Awards
  • The PC version received the "Most Downloaded Application 2010" award from Intel Thailand when we released on Intel Appup 2010
  • The Mac AppStore version was featured "New and Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and "Staff Favorites" by Apple
  • The Mac AppStore version was also top 40 overall in the Mac AppStore when it released

Features
  • 3 Game modes Classic, Casual and Zen
  • Global Leader Board and Local High Score
  • Compare your Ranking with the rest of the world
  • Play your iPod music within the game
  • 14 Achievements, game center will be supported in the next update
  • Save and Resume

Get the Game For FREE!

MacRumors has always been a great place to announce my game, it's the best forum where I would get a ton of feedback and responses. I hope this time will be the same too :) Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

Aun Taraseina
www.mayansoftware.com

vanillasky65

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2009
Price is now 0.99$

Thanks everyone who downloaded the game, the promotional campaign has ended and the price is now back to 0.99$.

The Leaderboard is now super active and the scores that are being submitted are insane!! Hopefully with the next 2 planned update, it'll be more active than this.

Thanks !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.