PDA

View Full Version : Itunes Windows Time Capsule?

ode2joy
Jan 6, 2012, 06:03 PM
Ok, noob here and i hope i'm even in the right place. I just bought a 2TB time capsule, and have a macbook and several idevices, but i'm attempting to use an older Toshiba laptop as my home sharing pc (mainly to stream my itunes library through to Apple TV). Can i play my itunes library through this pc without actually putting all of the files (+-40 gig) on this pc? Can i change the file path that itunes reads through on the PC? I've tried it copying my mac Itunes file path in preferences/advanced/itunes media folder location, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any advice appreciated.

ode2joy
Jan 7, 2012, 09:10 PM
Anyone? I can't believe i haven't even gotten the advice i'd like to take, which is to toss this POS Toshiba and buy another Mac!!!!!

chenks
Jan 8, 2012, 07:06 AM
probably no responses as it's a question that has been asked thousands or times and answered thousands of times.

http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ix=iea&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&safe=off&site=webhp&source=hp&q=move%20itunes%20location&pbx=1&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&fp=6f3feda4064ccb05&ion=1&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=6f3feda4064ccb05&biw=1285&bih=795&ion=1