Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ron4735

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Hello everyone from a just-registered newbie! I am completely switching from my Dell desktop PC to all-Apple everything very soon. I want to complete the process glitch-free(don't laugh). I will purchase an Apple MacAir and Time Capsule (router+HD combo) for home-based wireless connectivity. Which HP LaserJet all-in-one MFP for home use would be a wise purchase? It must, of course, work seamlessly with the Lion OS and support AirPrint. Should the wireless printer chosen ALSO have an ethernet connection in case I want to occasionally use it non-wirelessly or is this a waste of money? What features on the MFP have you found you cannot do without. I will get an iPhone later once I learn the functionality of the initial purchases. Many thanks in advance for your patience with a newbie. I apoligize for this "dissertation". This forum will be a great resource for me. I appreciate the practical expertise of all those postings I've seen thus far. Happy New Year to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.