Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tarheelmommy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2011
Hi there,

I have just created my first simple video in Adobe Premiere Elements 10 on my mac. It's just a composition of favorite clips of my infant that I have edited to just the best 10-20 seconds of each clip. Everything plays smoothly w/ the sound & video lining up - no issues.

I'm wanting to add titles to each clip, so that I can remember what the event was / date of the event as we're watching the DVD. I have watched several "how to" videos on how to do this, and so far it's easy to do.

However here is my issue - when I add titles onto my movie, when I go back to play the movie the clips w/ the titles on them are now playing VERY VERY slowly, with the audio and video out of sync. It's like it is in slow motion. I have tried using both Adobe's premade title templates and creating my own; it appears that anytime there is any information on the "Video 2" line of the time line, the program is just not running smoothly.

What's the deal with this & how do I fix it? Will it be an issue once I burn to DVD? Can my computer not handle this much processing? Thanks for your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.