Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nateo200

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Upstate NY
Hey guys! I was wondering if their is a program easy to find that will let me mix my 6 and 8 channel files into Dolby Pro Logic IIx files...I currently use handbrake to down mix 6 channel discrete into Dolby Pro Logic II (no LFE of course) but handbrake can really up mix stereo sources...I also use compressor to up mix stereo sources to Pro Logic I aka Dolby Surround and have had great results with that, but I don't think compressor 4 can do Pro Logic II/IIx...suggestions?

Papanate

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2011
North Carolina
Hey guys! I was wondering if their is a program easy to find that will let me mix my 6 and 8 channel files into Dolby Pro Logic IIx files...I currently use handbrake to down mix 6 channel discrete into Dolby Pro Logic II (no LFE of course) but handbrake can really up mix stereo sources...I also use compressor to up mix stereo sources to Pro Logic I aka Dolby Surround and have had great results with that, but I don't think compressor 4 can do Pro Logic II/IIx...suggestions?

Logic Pro Audio can.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.