PDA

View Full Version : TEXT is realy antialiased and blurry after rendering in FCP........please help

levi
Jun 6, 2005, 04:33 AM
hello im doing a project for a company and i have tried everything i can to make the text and graphix clear but everytime i render and export the text and graphix it becomes heavily pixelated. Before i render the text it looks fine in the sequence and canvas. Ive tried exporting the text and graphix 768 by 576 ive tried enlarging the text but nothing seems to work i cant understand how to get sharp text when rendering and outputting from FCP can you help im desperate to solve this problem
thanks

Miner Willy
Jun 6, 2005, 05:22 AM
I'm assuming you're outputting this at DV Pal, if so you don't have a problem it's just the was that Quicktime & FCP is showing it.

Just to convince you burn it to DVD and watch it.

Or alternatively open it up in quicktime (pro) and press Command-J go to the videotrack option and select high quality. It is apparently just the way that quicktime renders out (harks back to when the processors simply weren't good enough to process full quality DV)

HTH

dollystereo
Jun 6, 2005, 06:24 AM
I know this problem, and is one of major FCP problems since realese 2.
I have tried to solve that for work with FCP text tools but is IMPOSIBBLE!!!!
My unique way to do GOOD text is to work with Adobe Photoshop CS.
Make your text in PS, there is a template for working DV PAL, use it. MAke the file, and position your text in photoshop (where you want it to go in the screen), dont move it in FCP, this is very important or you will get a blurry text. Then Import it in FCP, it will fit the screen perfectly and you will get a nice render (the best that you can get is this way).

GOOD LUCK!