Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dghed1746

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2012
Looking for a good iPad2 case. I see tons of different kinds but cant really pick one. Im currently looking at this one made by SHARKK. I like the price but I cant find to many reviews. Does anyone know if this case is good?? or any suggestions??

Just found macrumors website. Hoping to get helpful info :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0062O13W2

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
^ that is not a bad case but I found that it is not as awesome if you like to use your ipad in your lap. There is no angle to it but the case itself is very nice and also sits nicely on a table top for viewing video and such.

Still a huge fan of the Apple original case or cases like that.

PacMookBro

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2007
Recently I bought Booq iPad Boa Sleeve from Ebay seller and it is fantastic for the price. It is a quality item with spandex material and fits with or without smart cover snuggedly.

Search in Ebay: booq boa skin

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
Does anyone know if this case is good??
Good is always highly subjective. You have to tell use what your criteria for good are if you want feedback. Don't assume that your notion of what is or isn't good is the same as everyone else's

or any suggestions??
Read this subforum. Look at the threads on cases. Think about how you intend to use the iPad. Figure out what your must haves are and then you'll have a list of features to work with when shopping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.