Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asif786

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
is it just me, or has steve jobs developed a lisp / speech impediment?

perhaps he was just nervous because of the live interview.. :confused:

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
wow, bandwitdh limit has been reached already!

I hope you have a good life, little server!
Bon Voyage!!

..does anyone else have the vid. that they'd like to torrent or gmail or host on their own server?

geniusj

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2004
Santa Clara, CA
katie ta achoo said:
wow, bandwitdh limit has been reached already!

I hope you have a good life, little server!
Bon Voyage!!

..does anyone else have the vid. that they'd like to torrent or gmail or host on their own server?

I have a couple of places I can host if anyone will upload a copy of it

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
It's working for me...they must have gotten the server back up, minor problem, I wouldn't worry about hosting it from other servers, should be fine now.

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
joecool85 said:
It's working for me...they must have gotten the server back up, minor problem, I wouldn't worry about hosting it from other servers, should be fine now.
Actually, please do bother. I'm downloading now, but I don't have the bandwidth on my account to handle mirroring.

I suspect this site will be going down again soon.

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
Anyone with a Pc can just go to msnbc business section and watch the clip. I love getting my news on MSNBC. OOPS. :D Wish the mac had a place you could go and watch the news. :eek:

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
Dont Hurt Me said:
Anyone with a Pc can just go to msnbc business section and watch the clip. I love getting my news on MSNBC. OOPS. :D Wish the mac had a place you could go and watch the news. :eek:

Well, I couldn't find it on MSNBC, but I was able to download the file. If this site goes down again and someone wants to mirror, PM me for the file.

One thing he mentions in the interview, which seems to be different from what I've been reading here in the forums, is that there will be Intel Macs "in the marketplace" by next year's WWDC. So don't just look for an announcement by WWDC -- we'll have Intel Macs before then.

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
Just go to msnbc and click on multimedia, in the business section they have the clip, pretty long. Steve was tight lip about a lot but the interviewer kept trying. :) It pisses me off just to thank of those PowerPC symbols Apple use to splatter everywhere. While the whole world was going to Intel i was wondering what were they thinking. PowerPC has sucked for years in my gaming view but thats just me. Good riddence. :)

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
Steve might look a bit nervous and red in the face, but the interviewer has the weirdest green/brown/yellowish frankenstein skincolor... not normal.

More interestingly - Steve: "We've got some PPC machines in the pipeline we haven't introduced yet"!! Wonder what that'll be :cool:

A

CubaTBird

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2004
mcadam said:
Steve might look a bit nervous and red in the face, but the interviewer has the weirdest green/brown/yellowish frankenstein skincolor... not normal.

More interestingly - Steve: "We've got some PPC machines in the pipeline we haven't introduced yet"!! Wonder what that'll be :cool:

A

yeah the interviewer was ron insana... he's been around cnbc for at least 6 or 7 years i believe.. he does good stuff. :cool:

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
Steve's voice has been pretty rough since the cancer treatment. I noticed it at the last MW keynote. He was drinking even more water than usual, clearing his throat a lot and coughing some.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
After reading your comments I thought he would be way worse than he was. He seemed a bit nervous but not nearly as bad as you guys made him sound.

It seemed that after every question he said that he couldn't talk about that. What a secretive company.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.