Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tenhead

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 2, 2008
california
it says no content after i clicked subscription in youtube. I can see on my computer that all my subscriptions are still there, but somehow it's gone from Youtube on AppleTv. Logged out and logged back in and still no subscriptions. It was all there earlier today. Please help. Thank you.

Rich1963

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2008
Same here. Noticed it last night at 8pm central standard time. I had originally just changed my DNS servers over to Google in an attempt to alleviate a Netflix streaming/buffering issue (worked, FWIW), and reset my ATV to start fresh. It was then I checked my subscriptions and noticed they were gone.

For a moment, I thought maybe it had something to do with the DNS settings change, but I checked my mac and it was pulling them up fine. Ipad, iphone, and ATVs have all lost the ability to see them. Just checked my iphone and they're still MIA.

DJHardKeys

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2012
There gone!!!!!

Same here. Noticed it last night at 8pm central standard time. I had originally just changed my DNS servers over to Google in an attempt to alleviate a Netflix streaming/buffering issue (worked, FWIW), and reset my ATV to start fresh. It was then I checked my subscriptions and noticed they were gone.

For a moment, I thought maybe it had something to do with the DNS settings change, but I checked my mac and it was pulling them up fine. Ipad, iphone, and ATVs have all lost the ability to see them. Just checked my iphone and they're still MIA.

they are gone from my iPad YouTube app and from my iPod one but the website everything is fine they disapperd at 12.47 am uk time I was in my subscriptions box browsing through and as I was taping on my different subscriptions they all disappeared I restarted my iPad and left it over night but still nothing this morning tested my iPod and also no subscriptions. Help.

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2011
Mine still gone

12 out of 85 of my subscriptions are on the YouTube on iPad 2 but 73 are missing from YouTube on iPad 2. The YouTube.com says all my subscriptions are still there but not on the YouTube for iPad 2. Please I want these back on YouTube for iPad 2:mad::confused::eek::(:apple:

usher2005

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2011
Ok

I cannot get from from Apple because they said its a YouTube problem and YouTube says that Apple works the YouTube on the iPad or iPhone or iPod

Rich1963

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2008
Same here. It's been this way for about 5 days now. I assume, like earlier Youtube problems, it's something on Youtube's end and they probably have very little incentive to fix it (no ads displayed on the AppleTV, competitor to Apple, etc.).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.