Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bchagey

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 10, 2011
Do you think Apple will release an iPad keyboard or keyboard case with the iPad 3??? I semi like the keyboard they released for the iPad 1, I just don't like how you can't use it landscape.. Anyone have any favorite iPad keyboard cases you swear by?

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

My Apple keyboard case is still the only one I use, and the only one I've ever had or even tried. It fits the keyboard perfectly. It's hard, so it protects the keyboard from any abuse. It's smooth, maybe just a little slippery, but it never fell out of my hand. It's really nice because just by looking at it, you know what's in it. It's also pretty light and the price can't be beat. It's the box that it came in! Works for me!

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
my zaggfolio case in black leather showed up yesterday and im loving it so far. just not sure why the typical shortcuts (auto correct, auto period, etc.) not work.

nice keyboard and I feel like it is protected very well.

Bchagey

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 10, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

My Apple keyboard case is still the only one I use, and the only one I've ever had or even tried. It fits the keyboard perfectly. It's hard, so it protects the keyboard from any abuse. It's smooth, maybe just a little slippery, but it never fell out of my hand. It's really nice because just by looking at it, you know what's in it. It's also pretty light and the price can't be beat. It's the box that it came in! Works for me!

I wasn't aware Apple made a keyboard case for the iPad. Can you link me or post pictures?

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010

Bchagey, it's the original Apple Keyboard box!!!! #

susan001

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2012
a wireless bluetooth case is a good choice for you, this is what i use for my ipad.

Do you think Apple will release an iPad keyboard or keyboard case with the iPad 3??? I semi like the ipad 2 keyboard they released for the iPad 1, I just don't like how you can't use it landscape.. Anyone have any favorite iPad keyboard cases you swear by?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.