PDA

View Full Version : Clan {MR} is up

Durandal7
Oct 19, 2002, 01:28 PM
The central site for Clan {MR} is up at http://clanmacrumors.blogspot.com/

It is complete with main news site, forums and a clan roster. The site contains details on how to get added to the roster.

The heads of the clans can PM me their e-mail addresses and I will give them a blog account so they can post news on the main site.

Wes
Oct 19, 2002, 02:00 PM
What games? Warcraft, starcraft? I will join if you guys have medal of honor... anybody out there?

Durandal7
Oct 19, 2002, 06:43 PM
Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Tactical Ops, Marathon: Resurrection, Shadowbane, Elite Force.

There is no Medal of Honor clan but you could post a thread about it and see if anyone is a taker.

job
Oct 19, 2002, 09:59 PM
Looks nice..

Just wondering if you are still going to use the template I emailed you...

I take it the old SC site is now defunct, as is the old TO site...

Durandal7
Oct 19, 2002, 10:21 PM
Well, the SC site had been defunct for a while. I will add a link to TO on the main site if you want. It's really up to the Clan managers as to the fate of the websites.

I probably won't use the template. I think I'll just keep improving the current one. I mostly wanted it since the blogger code was driving me insane ;)

job
Oct 20, 2002, 10:30 AM
Sounds like a plan..

Check out this screen that I was presented with when I tried to register for the Clan Macrumors blog account...

(I already had a blogger account under the user name Erik Walker, as I am the webmaster of the Woodlands Model United Nations org ;) )

hehe :D

spuncan
Oct 20, 2002, 10:35 AM
1st. the site looks nice 4 how new it is. 2nd. what happened to Macmaniac wasn't he the WC3 leader type person. Hope the foums on the site go up soon.

job
Oct 20, 2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by spuncan
Hope the foums on the site go up soon.

The forums are up...

ikonboard is just being a bitch again.. :rolleyes:

anyways..

Durandal7
Oct 20, 2002, 01:38 PM
Hmmmm, the forums were down? :confused:

Macmaniac is still in charge of the WCIII clan. I just did this since there was no central page and most of clans had no website. He actually did register over there, he just hasn't posted yet.

job
Oct 20, 2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Durandal7
Hmmmm, the forums were down? :confused:

Yeah, IE and Mozilla kept telling me that "A Connection Failure occured." :rolleyes:

Ah well. At least it's free.

Durandal7
Oct 20, 2002, 01:47 PM
Ah, oh well.

Remember everyone: before I can add you to the roster page you need to post which of the games you play in the Enlistment Forum.

diorio
Oct 21, 2002, 03:12 PM
The forums look pretty cool.

Durandal7
Oct 23, 2002, 08:30 PM
Thanks, now if only all the clan leaders would register....

MrMacMan
Oct 28, 2002, 05:30 AM
Everyone know that the mac gaming comunity is much bigger than this right. ;)
Clan-Mac (http://www.clan-mac.com)
and a load of others...

Macmaniac
Oct 28, 2002, 06:40 AM
Sorry I have been really busy with Homecoming Lately at my school, but I will be on more now.
I have registered and I will begin posting soon, I look forward to many WC3 games wit our clan members. I still need to make a clan MR account on BNet.
You can still msg me at XDarkSniperX that is the account I am on the most.
Can't wait:)

job
Oct 28, 2002, 04:50 PM
Yeah, sorry I've been gone for a while too. I've had a lot of work to do...

Exams, term papers etc. have been eating up my time..

Random note: I'm up to speed for texturing for Downfall now...

Durandal7
Oct 28, 2002, 04:56 PM
Maybe the forums won't die a slow death after all ;)

It seems that the existing members are slowly trickling in along with a few new members. Where Macmaster go off to? Wasn't he and JG of Borg in the Elite Force clan?

blackpeter
Oct 28, 2002, 05:19 PM
Wolfenstein? ;)

...the Test_MP version of course*

job
Oct 30, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by tfaz1
Wolfenstein? ;)

...the Test_MP version of course*

Of course.. ;)

In all of its wonderful Cocoa goodness.. :D