Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rKunda

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Can't seem to find a pair I like yet. Any thoughts? Please nothing too pricey. Thanks!

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
I have the jaybird freedom(jf3) Bluetooth earbuds. they come with different attachments and lifetime sweat warranty. you can read the reviews on them by google search. so far I love them. although the sound when talking sounds muffled to the other party...music sounds good for Bluetooth.

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
jaybird jf3 are the pair I finally settled on after ruining several others with sweat. These have better sound that I expected and have held up quite well. If you were wanting cheap, good luck, but these are reasonable in my opinion. your milage may vary.

iToNe24

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2011
NY
i bought the jaybird freedom earbuds but didnt like the cable that ran behind your head .. it was too long and not snug against the back of your head, returned ...

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
As someone who's run 12 marathons I can tell you I've found the Yurbuds Endure to be the best for running. They stay in the ear better than any pair I've used.

The wire doesn't annoy the hell out of you?

TBONE72

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007
As someone who's run 12 marathons I can tell you I've found the Yurbuds Endure to be the best for running. They stay in the ear better than any pair I've used.

After reading a few posts about the Yurbuds, I am very intrigued as a fellow marathoner. I don't listen to music during races, but it sure helps pass the time on the training runs. Have you tried the Inspire version of the Yurbuds? If so, do they stay in the ear just as well as the Endures? Ii have a birthday coming up and these would be a great gift suggestion for my family.

lgreenberg

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2010
Chester Springs, PA
After reading a few posts about the Yurbuds, I am very intrigued as a fellow marathoner. I don't listen to music during races, but it sure helps pass the time on the training runs. Have you tried the Inspire version of the Yurbuds? If so, do they stay in the ear just as well as the Endures? Ii have a birthday coming up and these would be a great gift suggestion for my family.

I don't wear them in races either - i try not to wear them except on the treadmill.

I haven't tried the Inspire but they don't have the Ear Hooks - which for me, is important. It's why I chose the Endure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.