PDA

View Full Version : List of multi-iPad games

rtztgue
Jan 29, 2012, 10:09 PM
Is there a list or AppStore filter, or something, for multi-iPad games? I have two iPads and multiple iPhones and I am looking to find games that we can all play at the same time using various devices. I have heard that battleship will do this, and I just got mahjong. They let you play over a wifi, each person with their own device.

I can see this area of gaming becoming bigger Nd more popular, but at the moment it is hard to find the games.

harpy
Jan 31, 2012, 12:53 PM
It's odd that I haven't seen more. Scrabble was launched with the iPad 1, and right from the start it had multi-device support, with iPhones and iPods functioning as the "word rack" for each player.

You might want ask at www.boardgamegeek.com (http://www.boardgamegeek.com)

Mdifilm
Jan 31, 2012, 02:11 PM
Dungeon hunter can play up to 4 iPods. And also the realracing HD2, monopolyHD, UNO HD, Cro-mag rally... Ps: on AppStore search for multiplayer would get you a list. :)

I have been looking for these type of games myself, as we have about 10 iPads here among us and friends. :)

jekyl
Jan 31, 2012, 04:21 PM
Our family has a growing population of iPads as well. I wish someone would remake the old Atari ST game, MIDIMAZE, that would rock on iPads for small group play.