Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CheesePuff

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2008
Southwest Florida, USA
After updating to 10.7.3 I notice that in Safari when you hover on a link the mouse finger pointer is a new icon, on more of an angle then before too. Couldn't take a screenshot of it since it removes the mouse pointer when taking one. Is this new in 10.7.3 or did I miss it from before?

EIGHTYTHREE

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2012
After updating to 10.7.3 I notice that in Safari when you hover on a link the mouse finger pointer is a new icon, on more of an angle then before too. Couldn't take a screenshot of it since it removes the mouse pointer when taking one. Is this new in 10.7.3 or did I miss it from before?

Its new, its been reported in this thread several times since the update was revealed. Some like some don't...makes me no difference. There should be a past discussion on it somewhere here, sorry i don't have the link.

CheesePuff

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2008
Southwest Florida, USA
Its new, its been reported in this thread several times since the update was revealed. Some like some don't...makes me no difference. There should be a past discussion on it somewhere here, sorry i don't have the link.

Ahh, I browsed the first page but didn't see anything so I posted. Also looks to be a new open hand (like when maneuvering around in Preview) as well. I like the change.

alexreich

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2011
I didn't even notice the three little changes until all the Apple blogs flipped out about it. It's so subtle that you don't notice it unless someone points it out to you.

blackboxxx

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2008
Looks like Activity Monitor and Disk Utility have slightly different Inspect/Info buttons in the toolbars now.
Can anyone still running 10.7.2 make a screenshot to prove my eyes aren't playing tricks with me?

Attachments

• Activity Monitor 10.7.3.png
    Activity Monitor 10.7.3.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 718
  • Disk Utility 10.7.3.png
    Disk Utility 10.7.3.png
    22 KB · Views: 729

tkermit

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2004
Here you go. Looks like you're right. You seem to have an incredible eye for detail... :eek:

Attachments

• act.png
    act.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 715
  • dsk.png
    dsk.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 707
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.