PDA

View Full Version : PDF app to annotate/hide all annotations

mcshade311
Feb 7, 2012, 08:50 AM
I'm looking for an iPad app to allow me to annotate PDFs, basically just highlight a section of text, and then to be able to quickly hide all annotations.

What i'm doing is reading PDFs with multiple choice questions at the end, I wanted to highlight the correct answers and then toogle the highlighting on/off while i'm studying.

I have Goodreader but haven't figured out how to do this. I'm open to buying a new app as I frequently study these PDFs for work.

rocknblogger
Feb 7, 2012, 09:07 AM
I'm looking for an iPad app to allow me to annotate PDFs, basically just highlight a section of text, and then to be able to quickly hide all annotations.

What i'm doing is reading PDFs with multiple choice questions at the end, I wanted to highlight the correct answers and then toogle the highlighting on/off while i'm studying.

I have Goodreader but haven't figured out how to do this. I'm open to buying a new app as I frequently study these PDFs for work.

Goodreader does what you want with the exception of the toggle thing. I haven't seen that feature anywhere. What you can do though, is create a duplicate and have both open. You can annotate one and leave the other as is then just switch tabs to see if you got the right answer.

Hope that helps :)

mcshade311
Feb 8, 2012, 05:10 PM
Goodreader does what you want with the exception of the toggle thing. I haven't seen that feature anywhere. What you can do though, is create a duplicate and have both open. You can annotate one and leave the other as is then just switch tabs to see if you got the right answer.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for the response, that's how I've been doing it, I was just hoping there was a more elegant solution out there.