PDA

View Full Version : apple could charge wiondows users

aafuss1
Oct 21, 2002, 05:01 AM
If Apple likes xchrafing everyonefiles-pay for the support area (say $2.00 extra with .mac-premium support services-access more downloads?

edesignuk
Oct 21, 2002, 05:49 AM
You've lost me totally with that post :confused:

Sun Baked
Oct 21, 2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by edesignuk
You've lost me totally with that post :confused:

Thank you, I thought it was something to do that funny version of English you all speak. ;)

Now I don't feel too bad about being utterly lost. :D

irmongoose
Oct 21, 2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by aafuss1
If Apple likes xchrafing everyonefiles-pay for the support area (say $2.00 extra with .mac-premium support services-access more downloads?

Ughh.. say what?

irmongoose

gambit
Oct 21, 2002, 06:32 AM
I think he means if windoze users want to use it they will need to pay an extra $10-20 so they can use it.Making the price around $110-120:D

crassusad44
Oct 21, 2002, 01:41 PM
TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY!

http://www.wincustomize.com/msgboard.asp?id=41046

MacBandit
Oct 21, 2002, 02:19 PM
Okay here's the problems as I see them

A) This person is an alien from another planet trying to communicate with us and has been wholly unsuccessful.

B) Aliens should be posting to the thread asking if anyone has ever been to space. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13109

C) If this person is not an alien then they need to learn how to write in english before they try to type and post to this forum.

D) .Mac is a Apple feature that will only work with the Mac OS. They can charge all they want for it or even make it free no PC will be able to use it.

Oh and take your Teddy crap somewhere else or be banned.

sparkleytone
Oct 21, 2002, 04:34 PM
so dude...when does Babya 10.2 come out ole aafuss???

i thought you got banned anyways.

why don't you quit trolling around these forums everytime you think you are forgotten?