PDA

View Full Version : Help with a business app..?

Rhysss20
Feb 13, 2012, 08:57 AM
Does anyone know of an application that I can use along with my new business, I've got a catering company and need an app that I can log sales and expenses on etc and see profit/losses...

Thanks guys :D

Ashwood11
Feb 13, 2012, 09:44 AM
Numbers

stratusdodge
Feb 13, 2012, 12:08 PM
There's no free app that can do this; I'll tell you that much. And when you're doing something important like data entry you don't want to be hitting an advertisement.

perpenso
Feb 13, 2012, 02:39 PM
There's no free app that can do this; I'll tell you that much. And when you're doing something important like data entry you don't want to be hitting an advertisement.

If I am understanding you correctly you are referring to content or controls moving or being covered as ads come and go?

if so been there, done that. I've developed a business calculator app and the lite version uses iAds. The ads take screen space from buttons rather than the display. Buttons resizing and moving as ads come and go would make things very error prone.

I ended up reserving part of the screen for ads while in lite mode. If anyone has a better suggestion I would love to hear it.