Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NJM10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2012
I often use the built-in Notes feature to email brief messages, usually to myself. I realized today that a couple of messages I had sent recently did not arrive. I sent a few more test messages, and they did not arrive either. I didn't get an error message when I sent them, but they didn't show up in recipient's mailbox. I also discovered that there was a problem with the router in my house, which temporarily inactivated the wireless on my Apple laptop. However, I was still able to connect to the Internet on the iPod touch and assumed that the problem was isolated to the MacBook. That problem has been resolved. However, might there have been a connection? Is there something in the iPod Touch settings that needs to be redone so that I can email notes?

BreadedVirus

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2012
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en_GB) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I think it may just be an issue with your connection. Have you tried resetting network settings?

Delighted

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2012
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

maybe you are entering the wrong email address?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.